Grilled Courgette Salade
(25min Prep & 4 person serv.)
- 15g Rosemary
- 1 Lemon
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Olive Oil
- 40g Pine Nuts
- 3 Courgettes
- 100g Gorgonzola
- Rub your finger along the stems of the Rosemary to strip the leaves
- Dice the leaves as finely as possible
- Rinse the lemon and grate the skin - put aside
- Dice the two cloves of garlic finely
- Mix in a bowl the rosemary, lemon skin (zest), garlic, 4 table spoons of oil , and 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Get a pan and turn on the heat - do not add butter or oil and add the pine nuts. Until golden brown (3min) watch out that it does not burn!
- Set the pine nuts aside to cool down
- Cut the courgettes into slices.
- Gril on a pan the courgettes for about 6min
- Then turnover and grill the other side
- Then add the courgettes to the Rosemary Oil you prepped earlier.
- Let it cool down (20min)
- Cut 100g of Gorgonzola into pieces
- Serve the Courgette with the Gorgonzola pieces and pine nuts