A personal trainer showed me these ab crunches about 11 years ago, but they are so easy to remember that it has stuck with me.
And the fact that you can do this ab workout at home - BONUS!
Let's get into it!
You will start off with a Set - which consists of 6 exercises. All you need is a mat and a medicine ball.
- Raise your legs and do 20 more ab crunches
- Raise legs in air and touch your toes 10 each side
- Bicycle crunches 10 each side
- Side to Side heel touch crunch 10 each side
- Finish the set off with 15 ab crunches on balance ball
Do 3 sets of these. And if you can only do 2, then that is ok too. You know your limits listen to your body!
Tag us if you take a photo - would love to encourage you with a like and a follow! Let's continue to motivate each other! #BlushingAbs